- To improve organizational performance by continually analysing current and future customer needs and meeting these needs.
- To create an appropriate working environment - enable each organization employee to realize their abilities for their own benefit and for the organization.
- To improve business management through procedural and systematic approaches, making decisions based on data and information analysis only.
- To be compliant with LST EN ISO 9001:2015, LST EN ISO 14001:2015; BS OHSAS 18001:2007 standard requirements and continuously improve the efficiency of the quality, employee safety and health management system.
- To manage occupational risk.
- To seek to prevent environmental pollution and to ensure significant aspects.
Director of UAB “Amber Cargo” assures that the quality of the provided services is an integral part of business success and assumes the responsibility for this area and undertakes to:
- apply a quality, environmental, employees safety and health management system in order to improve the client`s, legal and other requirements to organization activities;
- allocate resources to support the management system and implement this policy;
- improve the working conditions of the employees, manage disease and illness prevention;
- involve social and environmental issues in our activities and in cooperation with all stakeholders of the society, business and government follow the valuable principles of respect for the person, the society and nature.
To deliver efficient transport and logistics services to the market, taking into account the needs of each customer.
A competitive and sustainable organization that will enable the customers to achieve the desired results more effectively and professionally.
In order to achieve our goals, we cooperate with stakeholders - clients, controlling institutions, partners, employees, suppliers and we report on results for shareholders and company management. We are responsible for nature, environment. We guarantee the work safety and health of employees. We operate according to the operating legislation and other documents.