- Organization of freight transportation by own means of transport in the Western Europe;
- Organization of driver’s work, route planning and control;
- Transport and freight movement control and management;
- Quality servicing the existing customer and keeping the relationships with them;
- Efficient and professional solution of the unpredicted situations.
- 1-2 years of successful equivalent work experience.
- Good Lithuanian language knowledge, good English and Russian language skills.
- Organization, efficiency and focus on results.
- Good computer literacy skills.
- Professional challenges and the job, requiring for high personal responsibility.
- Professional development opportunities and possibility to contribute to the successful growth of the company.
- Motivating salary, according to your skills and experience.
- All the necessary work tools for maximum results.